How can I make a payment on my sewage bill?

What methods of payment does the Authority accept at the office?

We accept cash, checks, money orders, and credit/debit cards. Please note that there is a small fee to pay with a credit or debit card.

If your water service has been terminated due to non-payment, we will not accept a check. Cash, money order, or debit/credit (fee) will only be accepted.