Sewer Issue

I am having a sewer issue. Whom should I call?

Excellent question! Depending on where you live, you can either call the City of Monongahela (258-5500), or the Municipal Authority of the City of Mononghela (258-9598). 

For 90% of our customers, your sanitary (or even storm) sewer is serviced by the City of Monongahela Streets Department. The other 10% of our customers are served by one of the four main trunk lines that run to the treatment plant (or Maple Drive).